Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reflection Prompt

During these weeks I have been working harder than the others because I must be prepared for the finals and I need to review a lot of things I saw at the beginning of the semester. In my college algebra class I have to review some exercises about matrices. These kinds of problems are like an array of numbers placed in rows multiplied by a column of other numbers. These arrays are used to eliminate linear systems or to simplify information about a research or a survey. I think I have to go to the math lab on Saturday and ask for help because some exercises from the book are very tricky. In my other classes reviewing is not that difficult. the only thing that is overwhelming is all the homework I have to finish. To be honest It's becoming actually exhausting having to stay late to finish the assignments for my Spanish class. Although Spanish is my first language, I had to stay until two in the morning working on some exercises about grammar and reading comprehension. In my Reading 96 class I have to say that sometimes is difficult to give my opinions in class because I feel way behind my other classmates. All of them are native speakers and they are so confidant of naturally expressing their thoughts. Despite that they are very cool with me. I mean they don't make fun of my accent even though I have a big problem with it. I think I'm learning a lot in this semester. I hope get good grades so I can improve my GPA.

1 comment:

  1. I think you will do very well. You are persistent and hard-working. I hope you do raise your GPA!

    ReplyDelete