Wednesday, April 15, 2009

reflection 5

It was quite enjoyable doing the Preference assesments. They reflected a lot about myself especially the dominance test because I encountered that I used my left side of my brain to generate thinking. I believe it's because I'm left handed. To me it's easier to explain something by writing rather than drawing. Also I'm too lazy to move furniture in my apartment. I seldom clean my computer. Geometry is boring because of the traces and measurments of angles. I rather use numbers or algebraic expressions to calculate the perimeter or the area of a geometric figure. When I'm working it's very easy to notice how much time I have spent doing an activity. For instance, when i'm the cashier at the costumer service desk I already know that I can deal with eight costumers in 20 minutes as long as they don't have any returns or they don't have cristal items. Also because I seldom pay attention to what people say It's very hard to remember their names, but it's so easy to recognize them by looking at their face or the way they speak. During a speech It's more feasible to figure out what the speaker tells me because I'm quite accurate guessing the new vocabulary or phrases I'm not familiar with. Also the context itself prompts me what the speaker is trying to tell me. Additionally, this assesment precisely described me in the way I study. I just can't study lying in a bed because It's too relaxing. I usually fall asleep before I read the first page of my reading.

1 comment:

  1. "I just can't study lying in a bed because It's too relaxing. I usually fall asleep before I read the first page of my reading."

    haha same here!!! i fall asleep reading all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete